Beer Festival – Cemaes Bay – Early September
Beaumaris Food Festival – Various venues in Beaumaris – 13th & 14th September
Oyster & Welsh Produce Festival – Trearddur Bay – Mid October
Cardigan Bay Seafood Festival Aberaeron Harbour – Early July
Lampeter Food Festival – Late July
Cardigan Food Festival – Early August
Aberystwyth Food & Drink Festival – Late September
Aberystwyth Christmas Food & Craft Fair – Mid December
Conwy & Gwynedd
The Welsh International Culinary Championships – Rhos on Sea – Mid February
Llyn Land & Seafood Festival – Pwllheli – Early June
Honey Fair – Conwy – Mid September
Conwy Feast – Conwy – Late October
Denbighshire, Flint & Wrexham
Mold Food & Drink Festival – Flintshire – Mid September
Erddig Apple Festival – Wrexham – Early October
Llangollen Food Festival – Wrexham – Mid October
Monmouthshire & Newport
Monmouthshire Pear & Perry Festival – Early May
Welsh Wine Week – Late May
Welsh Perry & Cider Festival – Late May
Abergavenny Food Festival – Mid September
Raglan Castle Apple Festival – Mid September
Pembrokeshire Fish Week – Late June – Early July
Really Wild Food Festival – St Davids – Late July
Narberth Food Festival – Late September
Hay Food Festival – Late June
Brecon Beacons Summer Fayre – Builth Wells – Late August
Welsh Food Festival – Glansevern Hall, Berriew
– Early September
Hay Winter Food Festival
– Late November
Cardiff International Food & Drink Festival – Early July
Gorseinon Food Festival – Late April
Swansea Bay Beer Festival – Late August
Cheese Festival – Cardiff – End September
Click here for a full list of Food Festival news or browse the latest headlines below.
Latest Welsh Food Festival news
- Monmouthshire Food Festival Caldicot Castle 8th – 9th October 2016 The Monmouthshire Food Festival comes to you at the time of autumn plenty with a full programme of demonstrations, talks, tastings and lots of food and drink to try and buy.
- Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival, May 2016 The Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival has grown from a one day event to a full weekend food event with over 100 exhibitors, demonstrations, music and much more. All hosted spread around beautiful Cowbridge.
- Monmouthshire Food Festival, Caldicot Castle 4th – 5th June 2016 The Monmouthshire Food Festival comes to you on the first weekend of summer with a full programme of demonstrations, talks, tastings and lots of food and drink to try and buy.
- Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival back for 2015 The Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival is back for 2015 after taking a well-earned break in 2014, and will, for the first time in its 11 year history, take place in May. The award winning two day foodie extravaganza will start on Sunday 24th May and run across the second May Bank Holiday weekend. Michelin star chef James Sommerin, who own Restaurant James Sommerin at The Esplanade in Penarth, is just one of the top names who will take to the demo stage alongside Bar 44, The Bear Hotel and festival favourite multi-award winning chef Anand George. Thousands flock to the market town each year to sample the high quality artisan produce available and it is expected this year will be bigger than ever having moved from its normal October slot to spring. John Davies, Festival Chairman said: “We’ve enjoyed a hugely successful ten years of the Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival and by moving to May, when the weather will hopefully shine on us, we expect to attract a wider audience to enjoy this fantastic weekend of food and family fun.” Full details and the complete line up can be found on the newly launched website www.cowbridgefoodanddrink.org. Tickets – which cost £5 per day or £8 for the weekend – can also be purchased online for the first time with a 10% discount on all pre-sale tickets. Children 12 years and under go free. This year’s Cowbridge Food & Drink Festival takes place on Sunday 24th – Monday 25th May 2015.
- Abergavenny Christmas Food and Drink Fair 13-14th Dec 2014 The Abergavenny Christmas Food and Drink Fair is an Abergavenny Food Festival event, and features over eighty specialist exhibitors including fresh and cured meats, poultry and game, cheeses and chocolates, cakes and desserts, wines and liqueurs, ales, ciders and more. Enjoy Chefs demonstrations, Christmas recipes and festive goodies in their ‘Secret Treats’ workshops for children and adults and seasonal music with choirs, bands and a procession.
- Hay Winter Food Festival 28th to 30th Nov 2014 The fifteenth Hay Festival Winter Weekend takes place on 28th to 30th November 2014 Featuring Booker Prize-winners Graham Swift and Eleanor Catton, language experts David and Ben Crystal, Laura Bates, creator of the Everyday Sexism project, Danny Dorling on inequality, comedian Danny Ward, and music and dancing on Friday and Sunday evenings. For kids – Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face with John Dougherty, The Zebra Who Ran Too Fast with Jenni Desmond, magical puppet shows and imaginative Christmas crafting.