Latest Welsh food and drink industry news, information and events for Welsh producers and consumers.
Click here for a full list of Welsh Food Industry News or browse the latest headlines below.
Latest food industry news from Wales
- Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef wanted – Munch of Mumbles Swansea – bistro. A small but exquisite award winning restaurant with a passion for food, sourcing fresh local ingredients to produce excellent dishes, in a relaxed atmosphere are looking for a hard working Chef de Partie to work on all sections within the kitchen, with a passion for the industry and an up to date knowledge of current market trends. Everything is freshly made on site under the direction of the Head Chef/Proprietor. Establishment: Modern… – Permanent – Part-time.
- Trainee Distiller required – The Welsh Whisky Company Limited The Welsh Whisky Company Limited – Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff Assisting with overseeing, and gathering data from, various production trials Assisting with the management of the operations staff Ensuring that all relevant HMRC, H&S, company and food safety regulations are complied with There may also be elements of Brand Ambassador work required Science-related degree/food science degree (or similar) required. Working hours are 40 per week, typically 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, but with a significant degree of flexibility allowing for operational… – Permanent – Full-time
- Marketing and Sales Assistant Monmouth, Monmouthshire – a sound interest in the food / snacking industry and a love for sports and the outdoors, would make you a strong candidate for the role. Experience in design would be an advantage, as would experience of working in events management or promotion. You’ll also be playing an active part in promoting our brand at trade, sporting and other events which will involve some travel and weekend working. Wild Trail is part of Brighter Foods Limited – Welsh start-up of the year 2016 – Permanent – Full-time
- CaribSwede Ltd CaribSwede the Food and Drink Company. We love Welsh Craft Food and Drink and want to share that with the rest of the world. We are Supplier and in Partnership with the Swedish and Finnish Governments Alcohol Facilities. With established contacts with Nordic Supermarkets. So if you have one or 2 Food, Drinks and/or Beverages products that you want us to share with the rest of the world, please contact us. We put Welsh Food and Drink on the map of international trade. www.caribswede-foodanddrink.com
- Food & Bar Service Manager, Pwllheli, North Wales A fantastic opportunity for and experienced Food & Bar Service Manager, to join a busy Leisure Venue based near Pwllheli, in North Wales. Your role will be to manage the food and beverage service and operations whilst taking responsibility of all marketing and promotion to maximise sales. Main duties of the role will be: Contribute to promoting hospitality services and products. Contribute to the control of resources – Physical and Human. Contribute to the selection of staff… – Permanent – Full-time
- Teacher of Food Technology – Wrexham & Flintshire Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are currently recruiting for Food Technology Teachers to work on a temporary basis within Wrexham & Flintshire Schools.