Latest Welsh food and drink industry news, information and events for Welsh producers and consumers.
Click here for a full list of Welsh Food Industry News or browse the latest headlines below.
Latest food industry news from Wales
- Food & Beverage Associate required – Coldra Court Hotel, Newport Newport – We are looking for an experienced Food & Beverage Associate to work at The Rib Smokehouse and Grill restaurant based in the Coldra Court Hotel. At The Rib restaurant, we like to keep our dishes fresh and simple with relaxed Smokehouse dining experience, using the very best local and seasonal ingredients. As an experienced Waiter/Waitress, you will have just what it takes to impress our guests with your exceptional customer service, sparkling personalist and good levels or spoken and written… of exceptional world-class facilities that make up the exclusive Celtic Manor Collection. The resort’s four unique and individual hotels include the 19 th century Manor House, idyllic Newbridge on Usk country inn, new Coldra Court Hotel, the latest addition to the Celtic Manor Collection, and the five star Resort Hotel with its luxurious new Signature Collection of rooms and suites. In addition, ten sumptuous Hunter Lodges and a traditional Welsh farmhouse and barn offer luxurious self-catering… – Permanent – Full-time
- Live in Kitchen Assistant required for luxury Welsh hotel Llangammarch Wells, Powys – luxury Welsh hotel looking for an enthusiastic person keen to pursue a career in chefing. This live in position involves assisting the chef team with food preparation, Kitchen Portering and some kitchen cleaning and will enable the candidate to learn new culinary skills in a busy kitchen.
- Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef wanted – Munch of Mumbles Swansea – bistro. A small but exquisite award winning restaurant with a passion for food, sourcing fresh local ingredients to produce excellent dishes, in a relaxed atmosphere are looking for a hard working Chef de Partie to work on all sections within the kitchen, with a passion for the industry and an up to date knowledge of current market trends. Everything is freshly made on site under the direction of the Head Chef/Proprietor. Establishment: Modern… – Permanent – Part-time.
- Trainee Distiller required – The Welsh Whisky Company Limited The Welsh Whisky Company Limited – Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff Assisting with overseeing, and gathering data from, various production trials Assisting with the management of the operations staff Ensuring that all relevant HMRC, H&S, company and food safety regulations are complied with There may also be elements of Brand Ambassador work required Science-related degree/food science degree (or similar) required. Working hours are 40 per week, typically 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, but with a significant degree of flexibility allowing for operational… – Permanent – Full-time
- Marketing and Sales Assistant Monmouth, Monmouthshire – a sound interest in the food / snacking industry and a love for sports and the outdoors, would make you a strong candidate for the role. Experience in design would be an advantage, as would experience of working in events management or promotion. You’ll also be playing an active part in promoting our brand at trade, sporting and other events which will involve some travel and weekend working. Wild Trail is part of Brighter Foods Limited – Welsh start-up of the year 2016 – Permanent – Full-time
- CaribSwede Ltd CaribSwede the Food and Drink Company. We love Welsh Craft Food and Drink and want to share that with the rest of the world. We are Supplier and in Partnership with the Swedish and Finnish Governments Alcohol Facilities. With established contacts with Nordic Supermarkets. So if you have one or 2 Food, Drinks and/or Beverages products that you want us to share with the rest of the world, please contact us. We put Welsh Food and Drink on the map of international trade. www.caribswede-foodanddrink.com