Wales produces some wonderful food and drink, and Welsh Food festivals are a celebration of the very best local Welsh produce and offer a great day out for food lovers. Food Festivals provide a showcase for Welsh food and drink producers, farmers, restaurants, pubs, cookery schools, and other attractions so come along and support your local Welsh food producers!
Click here for a full list of Food Festival news or browse the latest headlines below.
Latest Welsh Food Festival news
- Monmouthshire Food Festival Caldicot Castle 2nd – 3rd June 2018 At Monmouthshire Food Festival the summer starts here in the historic surroundings of Caldicot Castle and Country Park with a packed programme of demonstrations, talks, tastings and lots of foodie fun for our younger visitors.
- Monmouthshire Food Festival Caldicot Castle 8th – 9th October 2016 The Monmouthshire Food Festival comes to you at the time of autumn plenty with a full programme of demonstrations, talks, tastings and lots of food and drink to try and buy.
- Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival, May 2016 The Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival has grown from a one day event to a full weekend food event with over 100 exhibitors, demonstrations, music and much more. All hosted spread around beautiful Cowbridge.
- Monmouthshire Food Festival, Caldicot Castle 4th – 5th June 2016 The Monmouthshire Food Festival comes to you on the first weekend of summer with a full programme of demonstrations, talks, tastings and lots of food and drink to try and buy.
- Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival back for 2015 The Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival is back for 2015 after taking a well-earned break in 2014, and will, for the first time in its 11 year history, take place in May. The award winning two day foodie extravaganza will start on Sunday 24th May and run across the second May Bank Holiday weekend. Michelin star chef James Sommerin, who own Restaurant James Sommerin at The Esplanade in Penarth, is just one of the top names who will take to the demo stage alongside Bar 44, The Bear Hotel and festival favourite multi-award winning chef Anand George. Thousands flock to the market town each year to sample the high quality artisan produce available and it is expected this year will be bigger than ever having moved from its normal October slot to spring. John Davies, Festival Chairman said: “We’ve enjoyed a hugely successful ten years of the Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival and by moving to May, when the weather will hopefully shine on us, we expect to attract a wider audience to enjoy this fantastic weekend of food and family fun.” Full details and the complete line up can be found on the newly launched website www.cowbridgefoodanddrink.org. Tickets – which cost £5 per day or £8 for the weekend – can also be purchased online for the first time with a 10% discount on all pre-sale tickets. Children 12 years and under go free. This year’s Cowbridge Food & Drink Festival takes place on Sunday 24th – Monday 25th May 2015.
- Abergavenny Christmas Food and Drink Fair 13-14th Dec 2014 The Abergavenny Christmas Food and Drink Fair is an Abergavenny Food Festival event, and features over eighty specialist exhibitors including fresh and cured meats, poultry and game, cheeses and chocolates, cakes and desserts, wines and liqueurs, ales, ciders and more. Enjoy Chefs demonstrations, Christmas recipes and festive goodies in their ‘Secret Treats’ workshops for children and adults and seasonal music with choirs, bands and a procession.